- 15 years of experience in the mining industry, ranging from on-site project exploration work, to public company management, mergers-and-acquisitions, and due diligence mandates for private equity.
- Former President of Osprey Gold, an exploration company focused on Nova Scotia; took the company public in 2017 through to successful acquisition in 2020 by MegumaGold
- Part of leadership team with Underworld Resources (acquired for $140M)
- Worked on projects in North America, Greenland, Europe and the South Pacific
Dr. Nader Mosavat
- Scientist and Engineer (P.Eng.) with 12 years experience in research & technology development in the fields of CCUS, Energy, and Environment
- Significant international leadership experience in strategic R&D, innovation management, and spearheading industrial & technical programs
- Substantial project management experience in designing and developing complex commercial subsurface processes and surface facilities
- Passionate about cleantech innovation and commercialization with early-stage technology growth mindset
Dr. Peter M.D. Bradshaw, P.Eng.
Chairman, FPX Nickel Corp.
Geologist with 45 years international mineral exploration and R&D experience in over 30 countries with Barringer Research, Placer Dome and Orvana Minerals
Founder or co-founder of several successful companies which are now public
Member, Canadian Mining Hall of Fame
Founder of BRIMM (Bradshaw Research Initiative for Minerals and Mining) at UBC
Martin Turenne, CPA, CA
- President, CEO and Director of FPX Nickel Corp.
Senior executive with over 15 years’ experience in the commodities industry
Extensive leadership experience in strategic management, fundraising, economic analysis, financial reporting, regulatory compliance and corporate tax
David Molinski, BA, MNRM
- Principal, OnPoint Consulting
- 25-year career in energy sector
- Extensive career in government including Assistant Deputy Minister, Oil and Gas Division, BC Ministry of Energy, Mines and Low-Carbon Innovation and
- Led Policy and External Affairs Team with Chevron Canada